Thursday, January 29, 2009

1st Birthday Celebration

Phew...today was a really busy day. I met up with 3 groups of people. Not saying that I'm highly sought after for accompaniement, but more like I'm the only free one.

I met up with mich for lunch because she is just too bored with work. I realised working adults love taking leave on chu3 and chu4. That's called clearing annual leave. Next time I should learn from them when I enter the working world. RAHH...how i hope i have annual leave to clear. Oh my,but i really love teaching the kids. They make me feel so needed. :) I'm glad I didn't choose the wrong job. (apart from the complaining and what have you -- parents)

Yes... and i watched er...love matters with hx. OK. I hope I didn't get the name wrongly because I'm just too confused with the wedding game, alls well and love matters. Like why all looks the same de. Anyway, love matters is quite worth watching because got cute ah ma. Apart from all the pervetic talks, everything else should be alright. Oh ya, and mochis at bugis is really nice!!! I must go eat again. $2 a piece makes it so unaffordable. But why? Because it's GOURMET ice cream mochi. LOL

Then i met up with the exco for dinner! Shokudo? Some japanese marche like restaurant. And they celebrated pre 19th birthday for me at the war memorial. Though funny, it has quite a beautiful scenery and also quite romantic. (according to jer, tsk tsk tsk) See? I am providing couples a good hangout for them. Oh yes, and they bought me a clutch. Shall bring it out next time. :)look forward to meeting them on 28th feb. Once every month outing. They/We are forever so unglam.

And i bought myself a diary! (sister diary with yingting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home